Catalogue and Brochure Photography
Do you need to produce high-impact printed or on-line catalogues or brochures to a deadline?
At MicroGraphix Photography, our state-of-the-art photographic studio houses three high quality, flexible digital camera systems allowing for highly productive multiple shoots where required.
We have extensive experience in catalogue and brochure photography and whether in the studio or on location, we operate a closed-loop calibrated photographic system, producing finished, retouched, colour accurate, repro-ready CMYK images as well as original RGB files. This ensures our clients receive high quality photographic results for their catalogue or brochure.
Call us on 01869 250 806 for more information or to discuss your next catalogue and brochure photography project.
- A creative, experienced and flexible team
- Leading edge studio and location photographic and video production kit
- Set and roomset build and styling
- Comprehensive post production services including image re-touching, manipulation and video editing and DVD authoring
- Purpose built studio facilities in Oxfordshire less than 10 mins from junction 9 of the M40
- Competitive no hidden extras pricing